IBM SPSS TRAINING COURSES
SIFT Analytics offers a variety of training paths to help you find the appropriate courses for your job's role or need.
Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics
2 Days | 9:30am to 4:30pm
600 North Bridge Road, #12-05 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
23-24 March 2022, 26-27 May 2022, 27-28 June 2022
Course Code: 0G51BG
This course provides an application-oriented introduction to the statistical component of IBM SPSS Statistics. Students will review several statistical techniques and discuss situations in which they would use each technique, how to set up the analysis, and how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for exploring and summarizing data, as well as investigating and testing relationships. Students will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques and how to apply them with confidence, interpret their output, and graphically display the results.
- IBM SPSS Statistics users who want to familiarize themselves with the statistical capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base.
- Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge and statistical experience.
You should have:
- Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (version 18 or later), or
- Completion of the IBM SPSS Statistics Essentials course
• Introduction to statistical analysis
• Describing individual variables
• Testing hypotheses
• Testing hypotheses on individual variables
• Testing on the relationship between categorical variables
• Testing on the difference between two group means
• Testing on differences between more than two group means
• Testing on the relationship between scale variables
• Predicting a scale variable: Regression
• Introduction to Bayesian statistics
• Overview of multivariate procedures