IBM SPSS Statistics Editions
Why use IBM SPSS Statistics?
IBM® SPSS® Statistics delivers a powerful set of statistical features that enable your organization to make the most of the valuable information your data provides. By digging deeper into your data, you can discover information to improve decision making—ultimately expanding markets, improving research outcomes, ensuring regulatory compliance, managing risk and maximizing ROI to name a few.
SPSS Statistics features robust and sophisticated functionality and procedures that address the entire analysis lifecycle:
• It includes procedures to account for missing data that otherwise could negatively impact the validity of your results.
• It supports all common data sources used by enterprise organizations.
• Statistical functions and procedures are kept apart from the data, reducing the risk of errors.
• Open technologies allow for the use of external programming languages, so you can add or customize additional functionalities.
• Various modular offerings support different types of analyses.
Download the datasheet to find out more about each IBM SPSS Statistics edition.