IBM SPSS TRAINING COURSES
SIFT Analytics offers a variety of training paths to help you find the appropriate courses for your job's role or need.
Advanced Techniques: Regression
3 Days | 9:30am to 4:30pm
600 North Bridge Road, #12-05 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Available Training Dates: 18-20 September 2018
Course Code: 0G073
This course examines regression techniques used to explore the relationships between interval scale variables in detail. You will develop an understanding of when to apply each technique, how to apply it and how to interpret the results. Additionally, the course will cover some preliminary data analysis steps, how to check the underlying assumptions and suggestions of how to proceed when your assumptions fail.
This advanced course is for:
-Those who want to know when to use and how to set up regression in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.
-SPSS users who want to improve their understanding of regression techniques.
You should have:
-Interest to know when to use and how to set up regression in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.
- Interest in regression techniques.
- User of SPSS for Windows Base System, SPSS Regression Models and SPSS Advanced Models
1. Running stepwise regression
2. Stepwise regression output
3. Running multiple regression
4. Assumptions of the linear model
5. Residuals and influential points
6. Introduction to regression
7. Simple regression output
8. Fitting lines to data
9. Logistic regression output
10. Running logistic regression
11. Influential points and multicollinearity
12. Examining the data
13. Running simple regression
14. Multiple regression output