IBM SPSS TRAINING COURSES
SIFT Analytics offers a variety of training paths to help you find the appropriate courses for your job's role or need.
Advanced Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics
1 Day | 9:30am to 4:30pm
600 North Bridge Road, #12-05 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
16 April 2022
Course Code: 0G09BG
This course provides an application-oriented introduction to advanced statistical methods available in IBM SPSS Statistics. Students will review a variety of advanced statistical techniques and discuss situations in which each technique would be used, the assumptions made by each method, how to set up the analysis, and how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for predicting variables, as well as methods to cluster variables and cases.
IBM SPS Statistics users who want to learn advanced statistical methods to be able to better answer research questions.
- Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (version 18 or later)
- Knowledge of statistics, either by on the job experience, intermediate-level statistics oriented courses, or completion of the Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V26) course.
• Introduction to advanced statistical analysis
• Grouping variables with Factor Analysis and Principal Components Analysis
• Grouping cases with Cluster Analysis
• Predicting categorical targets with Nearest Neighbor Analysis
• Predicting categorical targets with Discriminant Analysis
• Predicting categorical targets with Logistic Regression
• Predicting categorical targets with Decision Trees
• Introduction to Survival Analysis
• Introduction to Generalized Linear Models
• Introduction to Linear Mixed Models