Improve outcomes and decisions with predictive analytics
IBM SPSS Modeler is an extensive predictive analytics platform that is designed to bring predictive intelligence to decisions made by individuals,
groups, systems and the enterprise. By providing a range of advanced algorithms and techniques that include text analytics, entity analytics,
decision management and optimization, SPSS Modeler can help you consistently make the right decisions—from the desktop or within operational systems.
Choose from two editions: SPSS Modeler Professional and SPSS Modeler Premium. These versions are available in both desktop and server configurations.
SPSS Modeler Premium
Address a multitude of business problems and analytics requirements with a range of advanced algorithms and capabilities.
SPSS Modeler Premium capabilities such as text analytics, entity analytics and social network analysis, along with automated
modeling and preparation techniques, help you unlock insights from almost any type of data.
SPSS Modeler Professional
Uncover hidden patterns in structured data. SPSS Modeler Professional provides advanced algorithms, data manipulation and automated
modeling and preparation techniques to build predictive models that can help you deliver better business outcomes.
Build Predictive Models Quickly and Intuitively
Designed for business users without any programming knowledge, IBM SPSS Modeler provides a highly intuitive graphical interface
that enables users to visualize and perform every step of the data mining process.
Powerful automation tools such as automated data preparation and automatic modeling make it easy to prepare data for analysis,
find the best model based on hidden patterns in the data and quickly produce consistent and accurate results.
Discover Hidden Patterns and Insights
IBM SPSS Modeler employs models built with powerful machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, enabling you to discover hidden patterns in your data.
- Classification Models: Make predictions or forecasts based on historical data.
- Segmentation Models: Group people or detect unusual patterns with automatic clustering, anomaly detection and clustering neural network techniques.
- Association Models: discover associations, links or sequences using Apriori, CARMA and sequential association.
- Sequence Models: Sequential association algorithm for order-sensitive analyses.
Interactive Visualization for Clearer Insight
IBM SPSS Modeler offers new interactive visualizations for key algorithms and “ensemble” models, making results easier to understand and communicate.
More reasons to use SPSS Modeler
- Analyze almost all data. Conduct analysis regardless of where the data is stored (such as in a data warehouse, a database,
Hadoop or flat file) and regardless of whether it is structured (age, price, product, location) or unstructured (text, emails, social media).
With its client server architecture, SPSS Modeler can push the analysis back to the source for execution, which can minimize data movement and increase performance.
- Solve a variety of business problems with an extensive range of analytics. SPSS Modeler offers analytics that range from descriptive analytics
to advanced algorithms and that include automated modeling, text analytics, entity analytics, social network analysis, decision management and optimization.
- Use more easily and learn more quickly. A comprehensive platform that provides analytics is next to worthless if no one can use it. The intuitive
SPSS Modeler interface appeals to a wide range of users from the non-technical business user to the statistician, data miner or data scientist because it enables them analyze data in a way that suits them.
The short learning curve for SPSS Modeler enables novices and advanced users to begin uncovering results almost immediately.
- Meet your needs with flexible deployment. Choose the deployment that best suits your requirements to optimize your existing IT investment.
SPSS Modeler can operate independently or in operational systems on multiple platforms on your premises or in the cloud.