IBM® Marketing Operations offers features that:
- Bring the work of those who plan campaigns and those who execute them together into a single, collaborative environment.
- Manage all aspects of marketing expenses from cost center definition to purchase order generation to invoice processing.
- Define budgets, create budget versions and compare before finalizing define performance objectives, then adjust plans as needed over time
and see the impact of dialing spend up and down.
- Manage all of the organization’s digital assets in a secure asset library with powerful custom attribute tracking, graphical views and version control.
Planning and execution
- Drive better marketing results by better insight, oversight and management of all aspects of marketing.
- Reduce cycle time of marketing campaigns and programs, getting them into market faster, without sacrificing quality and results.
- Boost marketing productivity by managing the complete offer lifecycle: create, approve, publish, and retire.
- Boost the effectiveness of cross channel programs and improve collaboration between marketing teams.
- Spend more time on creative and strategic work and less on managerial administration.
- Reallocate resources easier from underperforming to performing initiatives.
- Decrease the number of duplicated efforts on the part of external agencies and other vendors.
Budgeting and forecasting
- Use the IBM Marketing Operations financial management tools for budgeting, forecasting, committing and tracking actual costs.
- Track budgets and expenses closely enough to ensure you are investing optimally without slowing everything down.
- Ensure that you are maximizing spending by analyzing different budget versions.
- Achieve greater visibility into and control over marketing budgets and expenses and lower costs.
Digital asset management
- Promote greater re-use of marketing assets, data and information, lowering costs and promoting best practices.
- Provide an efficient user experience through a common interface with dashboard views of information across product lines.
- Achieve greater efficiency with fewer bottlenecks and better resource scheduling.
- Integrate with enterprise content management systems for global and localized access to enterprise assets.