IBM Interact uses powerful, behavioral targeting analytics and marketer-defined business logic to deliver the optimal marketing message in each case:
- Easily define strategies for interacting with customers and prospects. Modify and understand the impact of changes with highly manageable, real-time decisioning logic.
- Build insight over time and help determine the best offer or message to present to customers and prospects. Use self-learning and arbitration to establish the messaging.
- Provide an uncomplicated and intuitive user experience to each person involved in the inbound marketing process. Employ role-based user interfaces (UIs),
including separate user interfaces for marketers, technical analysts and operational managers of interactive channels.
- Integrate IBM Interact easily with digital properties — such as websites — for personalization, behavioral targeting and social sharing.
- Factor more robust pattern recognition than ever into real-time decisions. IBM Interact’s integration with IBM Opportunity Detection helps
you ensure that personalization is based both on what is happening during the live interaction and in the context of each customer’s history with your brand.