Survey & Feedback Management
It enables marketers and survey professionals to incorporate routings and logic that encourage respondents to complete the survey. A survey created with SPSS Data Collection Author can be deployed in any mode and in any language. Survey and market researchers worldwide use SPSS Data Collection products to achieve deeper understanding of people’s attitudes, preferences and opinions so that this valuable insight can be included in decision-making processes.
SPSS Data Collection Author includes capabilities to help you:
- Gain a guided approach to survey excellence at every step of the process.
- Use a methodology to suit all surveys and deployment channels.
- Collaborate and share efficiencies across your enterprise.
Advanced, easy-to-use technology for deploying and managing compelling surveys over the web, by phone or face-to-face. Keep up with trends such as HTML5 and mobile surveys.
Easily and efficiently develop professional, interactive reports in online or desktop environments, and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time.
Create, program, and field your survey projects via Software as a Service (SaaS) with a minimal upfront investment. Jump start your survey research process without the need of software licenses, infrastructure, security, maintenance or staff to manage the platform.SPSS Data Collection is available as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for organizations that prefer to leave the management of survey infrastructure and software to IBM. You can quickly author and manage online, phone and face-to-face survey projects with minimal investment upfront. This gives you freedom to create, program, and field your survey projects, and to access web-based reports without having to invest in software licenses, system infrastructure, security, ongoing maintenance or the staff to manage the platform.Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions are required by many US federal government agencies. These agencies also need an IT environment that meets strict governmental security guidelines. SPSS Data Collection includes a SaaS version designed specifically for US federal agencies. This offering enables employees to focus on collecting valuable feedback from their constituents efficiently and securely.
Consider outsourcing your online projects to save time, minimize in-house resources and maximize the benefits of online data collection. You provide a questionnaire and IBM SPSS Online Services gives you the survey results.You provide a questionnaire and IBM SPSS Online Services gives you the survey results.The IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Hosting solution offers a fully outsourced online data collection capability that delivers all that you need to conduct online data collection. The full range of services includes hosting your online survey or form.You can use your own sample or SPSS Online Services can provide one for you, and the expert staff, who include a Research Account Manager individually assigned to your project, will provide the project management and programming services.The hosting solution has been designed to provide a comprehensive online service that meets your needs.
- Programming and hosting for surveys/forms of varying length and complexity
- Proven survey research tools
- A wide selection of programming capabilities
- Project management and online research consulting
- Interactive/media capabilities
- Secure password protection and user authentication
- Secure, real-time reporting
- Quality deliverables
SPSS Data Collection software consists of:
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Author
- IBM SPSS Data Collection on Cloud
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Data Entry
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Data Model
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Interviewer Desktop
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Paper
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Phone Interviews
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Professional
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Remote Administration
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Developer Kit
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Publisher
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Web Interviews