The QlikView Business Discovery Solution for Insurance
Create Profitably Growth in a Competitive Market
Utilize Business Intelligence (BI) strategically. Keep loss ratios as low as possible while offering the right products to the right customers. Analyze every aspect of customer behavior and relationships. Empower the entire business to optimize decisions that affect performance and profitability.
Powerful Business Discovery Made Simple
With increased competition, product commoditization and price pressure, insurance companies are seeking to create differentiated value propositions in their products, while reducing losses and improving efficiencies. Business people in functions such as sales, marketing, finance, underwriting, and claims all drive the bottom line. Profitability depends on ensuring everyone in the insurance company makes optimal decisions.
Using QlikView, leading insurance companies worldwide can:
- Analyze customers to uncover new opportunities, identify cross sell potential and improve retention
- Optimize claims processing and enhance claims service levels
- Empower underwriting with visibility into policies, premiums, and loss ratios
- Better assess risk and policy portfolio exposures across products, geographies, and lines of business
- Monitor sales and insurance agent performance and enable self service analysis to field (remote) personnel
- Ensure regulatory compliance and uncover fraud through ad-hoc investigation and reporting
- Optimize operations, improve service levels, and streamline IT
The QlikView Customer Experience
Over 2,500 financial services institutions rely on the QlikView platform, including all of the top 5 insurance companies based in North America and Europe*, because it empowers business users and decision-makers, providing access to on demand analysis, insights and business discovery.
Compliment your existing BI investment with QlikView
Every insurance company has one or more traditional BI products in place. However, insurers typically leverage those products for just managed reporting since business users require a more agile, easy to use BI solution that enables to them with self service discovery capabilities. Learn why such a large number of insurance companies are adopting QlikView.