Business Discovery for Education
Enhance enrolment, finance and performance tracking
Improve tracking and reporting of student registrations, examination performance, and workforce effectiveness. Track leading indicators to adjust operations to market changes and resource requirements. Deliver improved marketing return on investment by enhanced visibility of recruitment performances. Reduce operational costs through improved financial reporting and procurement efficiency.
Making your data a competitive advantage
Schools, universities, higher education bodies, charities, libraries, and museums are under pressure today to maximize effectiveness on ever reducing budgets. Competition between these institutions is at an all-time high forcing management to focus on increasing enrolment and registration whilst controlling costs. The QlikView Business Discovery platform unlocks the answers that improve business decisions around enrolment, registrations, finance, suppliers, employee performance and more—that directly impact business performance—by making information more easily accessible to a wider audience.
With the QlikView Business Discovery platform, leading education worldwide can:
- Increase insight of student demand for services, timetabling, registrations, examinations and enrolment behaviors
- Ease administrative and IT burdens associated with data analysis and reporting
- Optimize procurement processes to minimize costs
- Optimise marketing spend by providing improved visibility on recruitment return on investment
- Improve people management strategies by providing analysis of workforce planning and effectiveness.
- Increase operational efficiency and lower costs of registration service processes
- Support estate management analysis
The QlikView Customer Experience
Discover why thousands of education providers are turning to QlikView to overcome their Business Intelligence (BI) challenges and improve their performance.
Around the world, educational organisations are under ever increasing pressure to match student needs with ever decreasing budgets. Competition within the sector is at an all time high with each dollar being fought over many providers. Students and governments seek to increase choice and convenience whilst reducing costs.