Business Discovery for Chemical
Manage Performance in today’s highly regulated, increasingly global markets
Gain real-time visibility across the extended manufacturing value chain. Lock in more revenue with specialty products and bundled value-added services. Collaborate more closely with partners and customers to drive efficiencies and shorten the time to introduce new products while meeting requirements for environmental and regulatory compliance.
Reduce Costs whilst increasing Revenue Streams
Chemical manufacturers operate in a highly asset-intensive environment with often low margins. The focus is on controlling costs and diversifying into higher margin products and services. Relationships with suppliers are key to ensure quality and availability of often hazardous feedstock’s in an increasingly global supply chain.
Using QlikView Business Discovery platform, leading Chemical companies can:
- Drive sourcing and procurement efficiencies
- Measure and monitor plant utilization and efficiency
- Manage asset infrastructure more efficiently and consistently
- Lock in future revenue streams by bundling creative value-added services with products, typically at the time of initial sales
- Improve enterprise governance of risk, safety and regulatory compliance
- Improve collaboration with partners and suppliers by providing visibility and data insights across the entire value chain
- Ease administrative and IT burdens associated with data analysis and reporting across business functions
The QlikView Customer Experience
Discover why Chemical companies are using QlikView to overcome their Business Intelligence (BI) challenges and improve their performance.
Complement your existing BI investments with QlikView
Chemical companies need insight on sales performance and operational efficiency to manage complex sales and partner channels and protect profitability. QlikView removes the barriers to working with real-time information through in-memory, associative technology that enables entire workforces to make timely, accurate decisions.