As operating models become more networked, life sciences organizations can achieve a competitive advantage by using analytics to understand and react to the changing environment.
In the life sciences industry, visibility into operations is often poor. Many organizations are facing expiring patents, dry pipelines and cost recovery issues. Generic alternatives are amplifying pricing pressures. Clinical trials are expensive and inefficient—and have a very high failure rate. Product recalls and 483s are being issued with greater frequency, causing regulators to increase pressure to comply with medical manufacturing standards.
With IBM Analytics, you can uncover insights within the vast amounts of data collected and stored throughout your organization to improve clinical development processes, enhance relationships across your organization and act to drive growth.
- How can we identify product needs and trends before our competition?
- Can we identify poorly performing sites before the issues become serious?
- What can we do to simplify regulatory and compliance reporting?
- How can we make clinical trials more efficient and reduce our error rate?
- What will work to improve patient adherence to therapy and lifestyle patterns?
- How can we better optimize pricing, rebates and reimbursements?
Improve clinical development processes
Act on insights to drive growth