Advanced Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics
In this three-day seminar you will consider in depth some of the more advanced statistical procedures that are available in SPSS. You'll take a look at several advanced statistical techniques and discuss situations when each may be used, the assumptions made by each method, how to set up the analysis using SPSS and how to interpret the results.
This advanced course is for:
- Anyone who has worked with SPSS for Windows and wants to become better versed in the more advanced statistical capabilities of SPSS for Windows.
- Anyone who has a solid understanding of statistics and wants to expand their knowledge of appropriate statistical procedures and how to set them up using SPSS.
You should have:
- On the job statistical experience or completion of the Statistical Analysis using SPSS and/or Intermediate courses
- Advanced statistical knowledge or at least two college level courses in Statistics
- Experience with SPSS for Windows Base System, SPSS Advanced Statistics or SPSS Professional Statistics
- Factor analysis
- Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Discriminant analysis
- Binary logistic regression
- Multinomial logistic regression
- Survival Analysis (Kaplan-Meier)