Support care delivery with more efficient administrative processes
Administrative departments like accounting, legal, contract management, compliance and human resources all play pivotal roles in the delivery of care, yet have very little direct involvement with improving health or saving lives. Without efficient processes in these departments, however, patient service can be jeopardized and money wasted.
OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) administrative solutions help healthcare organizations save time and resources, automating such processes as:
- Invoice processing and exception matching through electronic workflow and tight integration with ERPs, portals and home-grown systems
- Employee management and recruitment with secure electronic record storage and automatic letter generation
- Policy and procedure creation and dissemination with version controls and immediate electronic distribution
- Financial close and reporting through advanced data analytics and customizable dashboards
- Clinician credentialing with checklists and reminders
OnBase ECM solutions for accounting, finance and human resources help increase revenue, improve compliance and patient safety and streamlining HR functions. This scalable content management platform, delivered by an experienced implementations team, seamlessly integrates with your ERP systems like Oracle, Lawson, SAP and HIS applications including home-grown versions.
Hyland delivers solutions for invoice processing, PO matching, vendor inquiry, invoice approval, travel and expense, and other areas across accounting.
OnBase enables organizations to effectively manage the credentialing process by tracking all data in a central location.
OnBase Revenue Cycle Management solutions helps staff capture, record, store, manage, track and trend the data that helps run your business.
Automate redundant tasks from interviewing and onboarding to separation to keep HR focused on hiring the best candidates faster.
Policies and Procedures
OnBase helps facilitate collaborative creation of policy and procedure documentation while easing dissemination and tracking of that content.